RYKER 32MM LOCKABLE POSTER SNAP FRAME - AVAILABLE IN SILVER & BLACK
Our Ryker lockable frame is a professional looking snap frame designed to be used inside or outside.
The frame is available in a range of different sizes and made to suit a range of poster sizes. The 32mm wide framing profiles with mitred corners and a high quality silver finish.
These frames are secured close with an allen key fitting and are virtually impossible to open by hand making them a secure option for indoor and out door use.
Available as hardware only or comes with high quality printed posters. Please see sizes below for setting up panels to visible size, please ensure a 3mm bleed is added to your final design. If you need further information about our artwork specification please see our artwork guidelines to the lower left of this page
|Description||Visible Size (mm)||Overall Size (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
A4 - 282 x 195
A4 - 333 x 246 x 12 (d)
A3 - 405 x 282
A3 - 456 x 333 x 12 (d)
A2 - 579 x 405
A2 - 630 x 456 x 12 (d)
A1 - 826 x 579
A1 - 877 x 630 x 12 (d)
A0- 1174 x 826
A0- 1225 x 877 x 12 (d)
|20" x 30"||
20" x 30" - 747 x 493
20" x 30" - 798 x 544 x 12 (d)
|30" x 40"||
30" x 40" - 1001 x 747
30" x 40" - 1052 x 798 x 12 (d)
|40" x 60"||
40" x 60" - 1058 x 1566
40" x 60" - 1121 x 1629
|500mm x 700mm||
500mm x 700mm - 459 x 659
500mm x 700mm - 543 x 743
|700mm x 1000mm||
700mm x 1000mm - 659 x 959
700mm x 1000mm - 743 x 1043
|1000mm x 1400mm||
1000mm x 1400mm - 959 x 1359
1000mm x 1400mm - 1043 x 1443
Buy 25 or more and save 5%
Buy 50 or more and save 10%
Art Work Guidelines
Artwork Guidelines (For Product Pages)
In order to produce your artwork accurately, please ensure you take a moment to read the following requirements. For a detailed set of instructions, please see the instructions on the relevant product page.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FILE FORMATS:
- JPG/JPEG (High Resolution Only)
- AI – (Saved as CS5 or below)
- EPS – (Saved as CS5 or below)
- TIFF (Flattened)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop - Layers Flattened)
SUPPLYING YOUR ARTWORK TO US:
- All fonts MUST be outlined or converted to curves or shapes.
- All images MUST be embedded and not linked.
- Supplied in CMYK mode *NO RGB or Spot Colours*.
- Supplied with a 5mm bleed (When 100% scaled).
- Crops marks MUST be included.
- If sending a PDF with multiple files please be sure to separate these into individual pages and save as individual files. (Do not send combined PDF’s).
- If your artwork is colour sensitive be sure to provide us with a colour reference so we can ensure your artwork is best colour matched.
- If you require white back vinyl lamination on clear printed vinyl please ensure your artwork is supplied in reverse mirror format.
- Artwork files can be uploaded alongside your order above.
EMAILING ARTWORK OR FILE TRANSFER:
If you are planning on sending us your files via email or using your own file transfer software like 'wetransfer' please ensure all files are sent to the email address email@example.com any other emails addresses for artwork will be ignored and could delay your order
CUSTOM CONTOUR CUT:
If you order includes custom contour cutting please be sure to add a separate layer to your file with the contour cut line stroke set at 0.25pt and supplied in the following CYMK colour - C:0% M:100% Y:0% K:0%. When supplying artwork for contour cutting please be sure to provide your artwork with a 3mm bleed to avoid any white edges showing.
FILES NOT ACCEPTED:
- DOC/DOCX (Microsoft Word)
- PUB (Microsoft Publisher)
- XLS/XLSX (Microsoft Excel)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic)
- CDR (Corel Draw)
- INDD (Adobe Indesign)
- QXP (Quark Xpress)
NEED FURTHER ADVICE? NO PROBLEM - PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM ON 0207 183 2901 OR USE OUR LIVE HELP CHAT CLIENT WHICH CAN BE FOUND FLOATING ON THE LOWER LEFT OF EACH PAGE