CORREX BOARD PRINTING
• Direct to board UV printing
• Available in a 4mm or 6mm depth
• Contour cutting, creasing, or folding available
• Dedicated trade only supplier
• Register online for a trade account today
TRADE CORREX PRINTING FROM GROUP101
SUPERIOR PRINTING, UNRIVALLED PRINT QUALITY AND STRICTLY TRADE ONLY
Correx also referred to as corflute is an extremely durable material, with a twin wall polypropylene sheet material. Correx is designed to provide strength and minimise weight. Here at Group101 we have facilities to cut, curve and crease correx into any shape or size, coupling this with our UV printing we can create stunning solutions.
CORREX IS A VERY VERSATILE MATERIAL
CAN BE USED FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Estate agent sale boards
Point of sale
Lamp post signs
BENEFITS OF PRINTED CORREX
WHY IS CORREX SO GOOD?
- Impact resistant
- Quick to install
- Lightweight and strong
- Versatile and easy to fabricate
- Weatherproof - Indoor or Outdoor use.
- Non toxic, resistant to chemicals
- 100% recyclable
- Available in a 4mm or 6mm thickness
WE CAN PRINT, CUT, CREASE, FOLD, GROOVE...
WE DO MORE THAN JUST PRINT ON CORREX GOT A PROJECT IN MIND?
TALK TO US TODAY LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN
+44 (0) 207 183 2901 | firstname.lastname@example.org